Help - Website Questions
Sharing is a way to send your online photos to friends and family anywhere in the world - as long as they have internet access. Your friends and family can access the photos you want to share by opening the photos you shared by Email. They can view your photos and order prints.
To Share Photos:
- Click the "Share" link from the My Photos screen.
- Enter the email addresses of one or more friends and family in the "To" field. Separate each address with a comma or a semi-colon.
- Enter your own text in the "Subject" field.
- Enter your personal message in the "Message" field.
- When you are ready, click "Send Email" to share your photos
When your email invitation has been sent, you will see a confirmation message and will receive a copy of the email.
Your friends and family will not be required to sign in to view your shared photos. If they want to order any of these photos, they will be required to join.
Photo Gallery is a collection of high-quality photos taken of various views and sites from SUNWAY LAGOON. These photos can be viewed and purchased by guests who have created an account.
The site offers the capability to add and adjust borders and stickers on your professionally taken photos. After completing the selected enhancement option(s), you select "Save" to save the change. If the enhancement is not what you want, you would select Undo. If you want the original photo without any edited changes, you may choose Restore.
Use this tool to add or remove borders, or reposition photo inside border. Remember: You cannot edit photos that have been shared with you - these photos are "created" by someone else.
Changing and Positioning Borders
- Click on a border to preview your photo with that border.
- Click on the photo and drag or move to reposition the photo.
- Click on the “Undo” button to remove the border.
- Click on the "Save" button at the bottom right of the screen to save the changes.
Still can't find what you're looking for? Please click Can’t find Photos
and submit your query.